1. Students shall desist from disfiguring the classroom, compound walls and building on the college campus by pasting posters or writing on them,they should also desist from disfiguring the compound walls of neighboring buildings.
2. The principal shall have the right to issue transfer certificate to a student admitted to the college without an application from the student or the guardian at any time during the course of his/her study in the college without assigning any specific reason.
3. Students shall enter their classrooms before 9AM. If a student fail to attend a class he/she should submit leave application duly signed by Hostel Warden , in case hostel residents and by parent, in case of other students.
4. The students must participate in all public programmes, happening in the college.
5. The parents are requested to keep regular contact with the college authority to evaluate their children’s academic and moral development.
6. The students, residing in the college hostel must follow hostel rules strictly.
7. Students shall not enter classrooms other than their own.
8. Mobile phones shall not be allowed inside the college campus.
9. students guilty of going over to other colleges or institution to take part in acts of indiscipline such as organising demonstration or strikes will be deemed especially culpable and will be punished accordingly.
10. The principal shall have the power to inflict the following punishments: fine, loss of attendance, loss of term certificate, suspension, compulsory issue of T.C. and expulsion.
11. Conduct certificate will not be issued as a matter of course. It has to be earned by the student’s good conduct. The principal’s decision shall be final regarding the conduct of students.
12. Promotion to higher class selection for university examination and issue of progress, attendance or conduct certificate are matter absolutely within the discretion of the principal and no appeal shall lay against the principal’s decision to any other authority.
13. Banners, flags, posters, etc.. shall not be allowed inside the campus for the purpose of any activity without the permission of the Principal
14. Students who are charged in criminal offences and are under suspension shall not be allowed to enter the campus without permission.
15. Students are not permitted to enter neighbouring institutions and campuses in between 9am to 3pm of the working days without prior
1. The tuition fee will be collected in lump. Senior students have to pay all special fees for the year along with the tuition fee on the due date. First year students have to pay the tuition fee due as on date and all special fees for the year at the time of admission.
2. If any students fail to remit fee in time shown in the scheduled he/ she will remit a re-admission fee of Rs.50/
3. Backward community students who leave the college during the middle of the academic year are not eligible for fee concession and they have to pay all fees due at the time of their leaving.
4. The annual attendance, progress and conduct certificate will not be forwarded to the university unless the student clears all dues to the college at the time, and unless the student shows satisfactory progress and conduct.
5. Students who have completed their respective courses of study can apply for refund of caution deposit in the prescribed form immediately after the closing date of college at the end of the academic year or at the time of leaving the college in case they discontinue in the middle of the academic year. if the claim for refund is not made before the date of reopening of the college for the next academic year, the amount will be forfeited and will be remitted to government as per rules.
ATTENDANCE & LEAVE RULES
1. Application for leave should be made at least two days in advance.
2. No students shall be absent from class without leave application.
3. If a student requires leave for personal reasons he/she must take it from the principal or the class teacher concerned.
4. In the case of hostel residents, all applications for leave shall be countersigned by the warden and submitted to the class teacher.
5. When absence is due to illness the application for leave may be required to be supported by a medical certificate.
6. The certificate of attendance required by the university for admission to the university examination will not be granted unless the principal is satisfied that the student’s conduct and progress have been satisfactory and the student has attended three fourths of the working days in the academic year/semester. Students may also note that unless they register for the university examination they will not be eligible for promotion to the higher classes.
7. Students who want to participate in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities will not be granted grace attendance in lieu of such participation unless they get prior written permission from the principal through application recommended by the competent teachers in-charge.
8. A student who is absent without leave for ten consecutive working days, or two weeks will be struck off the rolls.
Issue of Certificates
1. Application for certificate should be made at least two days in advance.
2. Conduct certificate will ordinary be issued only along with the transfer certificate when the student has completed the course. Rs. 2/- will be charged of every certificate.
3. Rs. 2/- per page will be charged for issuing a certified copy of any document.
4. Rs. 3/- will be charged for issuing a duplicate of any certificate.
5. No certificate will be issued from the college unless the principal is satisfied with the reason stated by the applicant for such certificate.
6. Application for transfer certificate should be made in the prescribed form not later than the term first attended by the student. The certificate will be issued only in the case of those who have appeared for the Examination and after the publication of the university examination results. a late fee of Rs. 10/- should be paid for all applications received after the prescribed time.