INTERNAL COMPLIANTS COMMITTEE
In order to sensitize the employees about their fundamental right to have safe and healthy environment at their workplace and what conduct constitutes sexual harassment, the ways and means which we are adopting to prevent occurrence of any such event, and in the chance of an occurrence, to enable a fair mechanism for dealing with such conduct, Rouzathul Uloom Arabic College has constituted an Internal Complaint Committee.
- Prevent discrimination and sexual harassment, by promoting gender amity among students and employees.
- Make recommendations to the management for changes/elaborations in the Rules for students in the Prospectus and the Bye-Laws, to make them gender just and to lay down procedures for the prohibition, resolution, settlement and prosecution of acts of discrimination and sexual harassment, by the students and the employees.
- Deal with cases of discrimination and sexual harassment against women, in a time bound manner, aiming at ensuring support services to the victimized and termination of the harassment.
- To ensure that all individuals are treated with equal respect and no discriminatory treatment is meted out to anyone on grounds of gender alone
- Dr. Abdurahiman Cherukara (Principal)
- Mr. Ali Keeriyadan (Chairman. ICC)
- Mr. Shahad Bin Aly (Coordinator, IQAC)
- Mr. Usman C.K
- Mrs. PathummaPezhumkattil (Chair Person, ICC)
- Dr. Aymanshouqui
- Mr. Aboobacker.