Rouzathul Uloom Arabic College is a minority educational institution that nurtures the diverse needs of the faculty and students of minority communities. The Minority cell of the college was established in 2016 with an objective of empowering the minority population of the college. The Cell caters to the educational, cultural, and economic needs of the community. One of its primary objectives is to uplift the minority students and to equip them with the necessary skills to choose a career option. It also facilitates monetary assistance to students from minority communities from government agencies and other sources.
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To facilitate financial support to students from minority communities from governmental agencies and other sources.
- To be aware of the minority students regarding various scholarships program of state and central Government.
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To encourage enrolling in career orientation programs that would empower and equip them with the necessary skills to choose career options.
ACTIVITIES OF THE CELL
- Conducts meetings occasionally to discuss various issues related to minority community.
- The Cell collects reports and circulars of State Government and UGC’s orders on various aspects related to education and employment of minority students.
- Circulates State Government and UGC’s decisions about different scholarship programs
- Dr. Abdurahiman Cherukara (Principal)
- Mr. Shahad Bin Aly (IQAC Coordinator)
- Dr. Ayman Shouqui (Vice chairman)
- Mrs. PathummaPezhumkattil
- Mr. Ali keeriyadan
- Dr. Umairkhan