Research Monitoring and Advisory Committee (RMAC)
RMAC is the body constituted by the principal with the senior most research guides and active researchers among the faculty of the College. The Research Monitoring and Advisory Committee contributing to enhance the research activities of the College. It is undertaking the PhD programmes, Projects introduced by UGC and the Projects introduced or funded by the governmental institutions and other entities. It is also encouraging the publications and Paper presentations of the Research centre. The RMAC creates a good atmosphere for research.
Objectives of the RMAC
- To give information on the research programmes
- To provide proper guidance on article writing, writings on Journals and papers preparations.
- To improve the impact factor & citation index (to begin with) that of the doctorates.
- To advise/ forward research projects/ dissertations that may require approval.
- Make good research atmosphere for better research activities
- Develop collaboration with other entities, Colleges, Institutions
- To give timely advises to the research works
|Chairman||Dr. Abdurahiman Cherukara|
|Convenor||Dr Ayman Shouqi p|
|1||Dr Umair Khan M|
|3||Shahbas Bin Aly|