Intellectual Property Right (IPR) Cell
The IPR Cell has been formed for the knowledge production by coordinating and conducting activities in relation with the Intellectual Property Rights and also to create awareness among the stakeholders. The Activities of IPR has very important role to encourage research and provide conducive environment to researchers. The cell is also committed to encourage and protect intellectual properties. It also focuses on the promotion of academic integrity and prevention of plagiarism.
Objectives of the IPR Cell
- To give awareness about Intellectual Property Rights to the Faculties and Students
- To Conduct awareness Programmes/ seminars/ workshops on IPR
- Ensuring adherence to the Plagiarism Policies of the Institution.
- For the strengthening of IPR policies of the institution
- To provide guidelines on applicable laws and regulations regarding IPR