Equal opportunity is the hallmark of truly human and welfare society in the welfare state. To bring about Equity in the society and all aspects of social order there is a need to address the various issues of gaps in the social set up the OBC Cell at Rauzathul Uloom Arabic College was established with the purpose to empower the OBC students. OBC Cell has been set up in the college to ensure proper implementation of various schemes of UGC, Government of India and State Govt. concerning scholarships, stipends etc. for welfare of the reserved categories. Rouzathul Uloom Arabic College strives to maintain an environment where all communities can participate in academic activities without any sort of discrimination with respect to caste or creed. In order to maintain such an atmosphere, the OBC Cell is responsible for sensitizing the campus community about the importance of having diversity.
- To educate and empower the students and staff of OBC categories in the college
- To make use of the facilities extended by the Govt. and other agencies for their educational & occupational career.
- To implement and monitor continuously the reservation policy and measures for ensuring effective implementation of the policy and programs of the Government of India and UGC.
- To collect data regarding the implementation of the policies in respect of admissions, appointments to teaching and non-teaching positions in the college and analyze the data showing the trends and changes towards fulfilling the required quota.
- Dr. Abdurahiman Cherukara (Principal)
- Ayman Shpuqui. P (Coordinator ,OBC cell)
- Shahd Bin Aly ( IQAC coordinator)
- Pathumma Pezhumkattil (staff member)
- Usman C.K (staff member)
- Jamseer .P.K (staff member)