The college evaluates the students’ progress internally twice in a semester. After completing the quarter of the syllabus portion , in an examination will be conducted during the class hours by each teacher under the leadership of the concerened class teacher. After completing the portion the college examination committee will conduct a combined internal examination before the commencement of university examinations.
- The Committee shall put up notice inviting students to have the examination form collected and returned in due time.
- The Committee shall prepare relevant time tables for the examinations.
- The Committee shall prepare and display a list of overall supervision duty as well as a list of daily supervision duty on the staff notice board.
- The Committee shall hold a pre-exam meeting to brief the members of faculty with regard to the examination procedures and their role and responsibilities.
- A report of same shall be submitted to the Principal.