The SC/ST cell of the college was established in 2018 with the purpose to empower the SC/ST students in the college.
- To counsel and guide SC/ ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues of college life effectively.
- To ensure provisions of an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To provide the mechanism to redress the grievance of SC/ST students, if any
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt. and UGC.
- To take such follow up measures to achieve the objectives and targets laid down by the Govt. of India and the UGC.
- Dr. Abdurahiman Cherukara (Principal of the college)
- Shahad Bin Aly ( Coordinator, IQAC)
- Ali Keeriyadan ( Chairman of the committee)
- PathummaPezhumkatil ( Member)
- Aymanshouqui. P (Member)
- Usman C.K ( Vice chairman of the committee )
ACTIVITIES OF THE CELL
- The SC/ST cell was to be formed with five members
- The chairman put forth the aims and objectives of this committee
- The review the terms of meetings time to time
- Cell gives guidelines to the office staff regarding admission of SC and ST students, if any.
- Cell discussed about various scholarships can be given to the students
- Information about the schemes of Government and University